top of page

What actions can be requested  at the town hall of  Burnhaupt-le-Haut  ?

  • Birth and marriage certificates drawn up at  Burnhaupt-le-Haut (people born or married in Burnhaupt-le-Haut)

  • Death certificates drawn up at  Burnhaupt-le-Haut  (people who died in Burnhaupt-le-Haut)


Who can request civil status documents?

Any adult or emancipated person can obtain a complete copy with filiation of their birth or marriage certificate by indicating the surnames and first names of their parents in the form below.

In addition, parents, grandparents, children, spouses and legal representatives can obtain an extract with filiation of a birth or marriage certificate by specifying the surnames and first names of the parents of the person whose certificate is requested.

Finally, extracts from acts without filiation (without indication of the father and mother) can be issued to any adult applicant.

Note that copies of death certificates can be issued to any applicant whether or not related to the deceased person.

Conditions of issue


How to obtain a civil status certificate?

  • By going to the Town Hall. You must bring your identity document, the family record book if the request concerns a minor or a relative (ascendant, descendant). The deed will be delivered to you in a few minutes.

  • By sending your request by mail to  the address of the Town Hall, 1 place de la Mairie, 68520 BURNHAUPT-LE-HAUT . The requested document will be sent to you by post within approximately 10 days.

  • By instructing  the online document request form.  It will also be sent to you by post within 10 days.

The different civil status documents
bottom of page